Thank you for registering for the 2020 Parkway Subaru Battleship Half Marathon. We know you have been waiting for this update for awhile and we thank you for your patience. Please read carefully below to the plans for 2020.
- The 2020 race will be a looped course: Course Map
- We will be having the only first ever Battleship Marathon distance (4 loops)
- The Half will be 2 loops
- The 10K will be 1 loop
- Half Marathoners can upgrade to the marathon if you would like (see directions below)
- The 5K will be cancelled this year since the Saturday Veterans parade has been cancelled. Here are your options for the 5K.
- 5K runners can upgrade to the 10K or Half (see directions below)
- 5K runners can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- If you signed up for the Showboat or Stars and Stripes challenge, you will get a refund for your 5K portion of the entry fee. Remember that the 5K was discounted you will get a discounted refund not the full 5K price.
- The race will start at 6:30am with the first 2 waves of the race being for the full 26.2 runners then moving on to the half marathoners and finishing with the 10K runners. You will be assigned a wave of 45 people. Waves will go off every 20 minutes. Specific details on race morning instruction and packet pickup will come on race week with videos walking you though your exact steps. We have put on races already during COVID and will guide you on specific protocols that need to be taken.
- There will be 2 aid stations on the course. One downtown and one at the Battleship. Aid stations will have bottle water and bottled Gatorade and gels.
- There will be no finish line party or spectators allowed at the event.
UPGRADING, QUESTION MANAGEMENT AND ADD ONS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS EVERYONE HAS TO LOG BACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO ANSWER ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID AND ESTIMATED FINISH TIME.
- We need EVERYONE registered to go to www.runsignup.com and log into your account.
- Click on your PROFILE in the upper right hand corner and you will see your registered races
- Click on MANAGE REGISTRATION as you see below next to the 2020 Parkway Subaru Battleship Half Marathon
Once you click on Manage Registration, you will see the page below. Here are the steps every single registered participant must take. The deadline to transfer, defer or request a 5K refund is 10/16/2020
- Click QUESTIONS and input your expected finishing time
- Click on TRANSFER EVENT if you want to switch events. You will pay the difference in fees.
- Click on ADD ONS if you want to purchase a race hat or hoodie
- 5K runners who want a refund can email email@example.com for a refund.
- If you do not want to race you can defer to 2021 by clicking DEFER REGISTRATION.
Lastly, Hotel rates at our host hotel the Embassy Suites have been extended. Click here for the rates.
If you are going to submit a question, note that we will be sending out all packet pickup, race day info, corral placement and specific logistics on RACE WEEK. Please be patient.
Thank You and we look forward to your participation and working with us during these challenging times to run the 22nd Annual Parkway Subaru Battleship Half, Full Marathon and 10K running race!